Under the supervision of an operations foreman, the crusher operator is responsible for performing the following tasks to meet operational requirements.
JOB DESCRIPTION – CRUSHER OPERATOR
On a daily basis, the tower operator is responsible for starting up, pausing, and shutting down crushing plant equipment. During production shutdowns, he/she participates in maintenance activities.
RESPONSIBILITIES – CRUSHER OPERATOR
- Fill out the production report;
- Maintain the order and cleanliness of his/her tower;
- Ensure the safety of the premises before starting up his/her equipment;
- Identify and report any problems with the proper functioning of the equipment;
- During production shutdowns, he/she participates in maintenance activities.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS – CRUSHER OPERATOR
- Secondary V training;
- At least 2 years of related work experience;
- Have an ASP Construction card (an asset)
- Have an explosives licence (an asset)
- Demonstrate initiative and be observant;
- Good physical capacity;
- Willing to perform repetitive tasks;
- Independent, organized and methodical person;
- Ability to work as part of a team;
- Able to work in a dusty environment;
- Group insurance
- Group RRSP
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- 7/7 schedule, 6 a.m. to 6 p.m., DAY/NIGHT
- Potential for a pension and accommodation
For more information, contact Myriam Thibault-Hélie, HR Director, at 819-825-8112 ext. 312
JOIN THE GANG!!!