Supervised by an operations foreman, the font-end loader operator is responsible for performing the following tasks to meet operational requirements.
JOB DESCRIPTION – FRONT-END LOADER OPERATOR
On a daily basis, the front-end loader operator is responsible for supplying the plant’s raw materials. It is also his/her responsibility to maintain the equipment that he/she operates, in terms of both cleanliness and mechanics.
During production shutdowns, he/she participates in the maintenance activities.
He/she performs the following tasks:
- Supply the crusher
- Be alert for stones that could block the crusher
- Keep his/her work area clean to prevent breakage on the equipment
- Perform an inspection before the equipment is put into operation
- Report any malfunctions or failures to his/her or team leader
- Assist other members of his/her team during maintenance or shutdowns
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS – FRONT-END LOADER OPERATOR
- Vocational diploma, completed
- Have at least 2 years of experience in the crushing sector
- Valid class 5 driver’s license
- Knowledge of occupational health and safety
- Demonstrate initiative
- Good physical capacity
- Be willing to perform repetitive tasks
- Autonomous, organized and methodical person
- Have no problems working in a dusty environment
- Group insurance
- Group RRSP
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Virtual Medical Service
- 7/7 schedule
- 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Potential for a pension and accommodation
For more information, contact Myriam Thibault-Hélie, HR Director, at 819-825-8112 ext. 312
JOIN THE GANG!!!