MANDATE – CEMENT MIXER OPERATOR
- Do a mechanical inspection at the beginning of every work shift;
- Drive the cement mixer to the various contract locations;
- Perform concrete spill manoeuvres safely;
- Finalize the delivery ticket for the load delivered and have it signed;
- Clean the truck with the water jet and shovel after unloading to prevent concrete from hardening in the mixer and on the truck;
- Manual work on the concrete plan (cleaning, blocks, etc.);
- Keep an eye out for new customers;
- Always keep your truck and equipment clean;
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS – CEMENT MIXER OPERATOR
- At least 2 years of experience as a driver;
- Have a Class 1 or 3 driver’s license;
- Enjoy physical work;
- Be flexible in terms of working hours;
- Be independent and capable of working under pressure;
- Have good mechanical knowledge (an asset);
- Have initiative and enjoy working with the public;
- Hold an ASP Health and Safety on Construction Sites card (an asset).
- Group insurance
- Group RRSP
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- Virtual medicine service
Potential for 7-7 schedules
Why join us?
Béton Barrette has been a well-established family business for over 60 years! We value respect, family, integrity and the sense of duty. Today, the team has roughly 125 employees across the company’s various departments. It’s your turn to join the BIG FAMILY in our LOCAL OPERATIONS!
Ready to take on new challenges?
Reporting to the Local Operations Coordinator, the Cement Mixer Operator will be responsible for safely and professionally driving a cement mixer to ensure delivery of the merchandise in accordance with Qualibéton.
For more information, contact Myriam Thibault-Hélie, HR Director, at 819-825-8112 ext. 312
JOIN THE GANG!!!